Our support program is based on real-life experience and evolves as we identify needs along the way.
- Direct assistance (advice and funding)
- Making our venue available for artist residencies (fully equipped stage with sound engineer, recording studio, apartment for overnight stays)
- Providing certain services (working with an acting coach, for example)
- Organizing or hosting theoretical training
- Booking artists at well-known events in Switzerland and abroad
- Networking with organizations that book artists
- Producing marketing materials (brochures, promotional CDs, etc.) distributed to professionals.
Based in Geneva, an international crossroads in a French-speaking region of a multilingual country, we support the use of the French language in all its varieties and diversity.
Regardless of mode of expression and audience numbers, we are committed to ensuring:
- The right of every artist to express themselves in their mother tongue(s)
- The right of every artist to express themselves in the language(s) in which they feel comfortable
- The right to broadcast this artistic expression.