- If you dream, as we do, of a world where education integrates creativity as a priority value
- If you believe, as we do, that humanity needs artists and that artists are not just consumer products
- If the idea that there is no art without crafts speaks to you
- If you think that, in a harmonious society, singing and speaking should be looked after and shared
Support Catalyse in its approach and get involved in our association!
If you like to be associated with one of our projects, we will be very much happy to study a customized collaboration model with you, offering you the visibility that you desire and your clients would like to remember such unique experience.
Our events have forces to impact the values that we support and can play on different levels:
- Show / concert in close proximity with the artist
- Participative workmanship of song, drama, improvisation
- Cycle of master class / conferences
Through your donations, you support our activities and their impact on:
- Creative education and multi-faceted thoughts
- Faculties of reactivity based on the experience of improvisation
- Lively stage in all varieties of its forms
- Positive thinking and living well together
- Equal opportunities and integration
Each donation is precious and received with gratitude.
It will be allocated in its totality to a project; however, the running costs for the functioning of the association are being covered.
- 10 Swiss Franc: Offer a place of show to a child
- 20 Swiss Franc: Ensure a meal for an outside player
- 50 Swiss Franc: Provide our library fund (CD, books, reviews, sheets music)
- 150 Swiss Franc: Participate for transporting a group with reduced mobility
- 250 Swiss Franc: Sufficient for setting up a workshop of two hours in a sensitive environment
- 300 Swiss Franc: Donate enough to provide a piano before a concert
- 500 Swiss Franc: Correspond to the travel expenses of a trio programmed in Paris
- 5,000 Swiss Franc: Ensure a program of a multi-stage concert.
Postal account: 17-793541-1
IBAN: CH26 0900 0000 1779 3541 1
Recognized as a public utility, Catalyse is empowered to provide a certificate of voluntary service (art.8 LIPP-V, 33a LIFD). Your donations are deductible from the taxable income (for municipal and cantonal tax, maximum 20% of the net income and for direct federal tax, maximum 20% of net income, provided these donations amount at least 100 Swiss Franc per year).
The Club of the Friends of Catalyse focuses particularly on:
- Providing its support to the association Catalyse. Participate for promotion of the association
- Contributing financially to the development of the association
- Promoting the exchanges between the Friends of Catalyse
- Developing a privileged relation between Catalyse and its Friends
Our Friends are regularly informed of Catalyse programs and preferential tariff offers on most of the activities of the association.
We also have the pleasure of offering them a welcome drink when they attend a show and provide them a personalized welcome.
Friend: 60 Swiss Franc / year
Close Friend: 150 Swiss Franc / year
Payment to the Club of Friends of Catalyse
IBAN : CH23 0900 0000 1588 2733 8