Animated by Camille Bourquin
Speakers, professors, lecturers, actors, commercials and salespeople, job seekers going through job interviews…. Anyone experiencing problems with their spoken voice, in a professional or private setting, or more generally anyone wishing to develop their fluency in oral expression.
The participant discovers how to make the best use of his or her physical and emotional resources to be able to free his or her voice, gain confidence, appeal, persuasion, endurance, power if necessary. He acquires a selection of tools that allow him to adapt his expression to all circumstances, and, if he so wishes, focuses on the problem he wishes to solve.
Work adapted to demand
The student comes with a specific objective, which requires a concrete result. These may include learning to manage vocal fatigue, improving expression for oral and thesis defence, preparing a radio or TV interview, being heard/understood by close family and friends, better controlling one’s voice after a sudden vocal modification (menopause, burnout), recovering the full capabilities of one’s voice after medical treatment, managing stage fright, stress etc.
- Solo work, adapted to the student.
- Exercises vary according to the demand and the objectives set during the first session. They are carried out in a climate of trust, with a welcoming and closing ritual that makes it possible to create a safe space, where it is a question of “allowing yourself” rather than “obliging yourself”: they are very often similar to the singing exercises:
- Work on the body, posture, flexibility, jaw, physical and emotional feelings;
- Working on the breath – allowing yourself to breathe, the diaphragm and physical relaxation;
- Work on rhythm and articulation;
- Improvisation work, dialogue, monologue, history, etc. Body improvisation through games.
- Improvisation is important because fear of the unknown is often the cause of a vocal blockage;
- Work on voice positioning, depending on the case. The workshop requires the student to be committed and involved. It requires time away from school (10 to 15 minutes a day).
- À définir
Proposition solo :
5 cours de 45 minutes : CHF 450.-
5 cours de 60 minutes : CHF 600.-
10 cours de 45 minutes : CHF 810.-
10 cours de 60 minutes : CHF 1080.-
Proposition de cours collectif :
Cours à deux ou trois : nous consulter.
Cours à quatre :
5 cours de 45 minutes : CHF 200.-
5 cours de 60 minutes : CHF 275.-
10 cours de 45 minutes : CHF 300.-
10 cours de 60 minutes : CHF 400.-